Welcome back for part two of our Spring Decor Home Tour!
This post contains affiliate links where a commission is received for the sale of products linked. I only partner with brands and products that I believe in or have tried myself.
Thank you for joining me for part two of my spring decor home tour. This post will focus on the dining portion of our great room. We have one big open space that has our entry, living, dining, and kitchen. The dimensions for the entire room are about 30×33.
The Dining Space
This dining table is purely for looks. We only eat here on holidays or special occasions when we have a lot of family over. The table was one of the very first DIY’s that my husband and I did for our new house. We had bought a cheap table on facebook market, then we just used stained 2×8’s to cover the top and painted and distressed the bottom. I loved the look of the bench style seating so my father in law used a couple of plans we found on pinterest and came up with this. We stained it to match and just like that we had the farmhouse dining set that we had dreamed of without breaking the bank. The total for materials for both was around $100.00.
- The chairs are from Amazon
- The rug is from Target – I can’t find the listing but you can find a similar one here
- The lanterns are from Michael’s
- The pendants were found a barn sale, but the candle lights are from amazon. They are controlled by a remote which is awesome for us lazy folks.
- For details about flooring and paint, visit my previous post here.
- The metal chargers are from Hobby Lobby
- The white chargers are from Michaels
- The top plates are Rae Dunn from Homegoods
- The napkins and table runner are from Target Dollar Spot
- The eucalyptus is from Walmart
The Mug Rack
- The shelf is from Hobby Lobby
- The “fresh” is from Hobbby Lobby, but I’m not seeing it online. However, I think this “eat” would be equally adorable.
- The flower pots and candles are from dollar tree. Another super simple DIY. The lambs ear is all cut from these stems at Hobby Lobby.
- The white houses are from Target Dollar Spot
- The Mugs are Rae Dunn
- The Together is Our Favorite place to be sign is from JoAnn’s
The Doggy Station
- The shelf is from Hobby Lobby
- The sign is from Hobby Lobby
- The Buffalo Check Rug is from Amazon
- The dog food container is from Homegoods
- The Name Letters are from Hobby Lobby
- Leash holder is from Hobby Lobby
- The Leash and Collar are from Amazon
- Metal Tray from Amazon
- Canister and Bowls are Rae Dunn
Floating Shelves and Buffet
- The wooden shelves are DIY made from 1×12’s and black pipe
- White KitchenAid mixer
- Three Tier Tray is from Hobby Lobby
- Farmers Market Sign is from Amazon
- Spring is in the Air from JoAnn Fabrics
- Happiness is Homemade from JoAnn Fabrics
- Buffalo Plaid Table Runner from Amazon
- Windmill is from Hobby Lobby
- Blue Jug is from Hobby Lobby
- Mugs and canisters are Rae Dunn
Thank you for following along with part two of my spring decor home tour. If you missed part one be sure to check it out here. Be sure to subscribe and check back in soon for part three of the home tour! If I forgot to link anything you have a question about please be sure to comment!
Part One of the Home Tour – The Entry is HERE
Part Three of the Home Tour – The Living Room is HERE
What color paint did you use for the bottom of the table legs and chair?
It is just white paint that we had laying around. My favorite white paint is SW Pure White!
What are the measurements for the dining table??
Where is the couch from???
It is linked on my resources page 🙂
What size rug is in the dining room?
It is a 6×9!
I love the dog food container !
I’m in france, do you know if i can get it through internet ?
Thank you so much !
I actaully got that at TJ Maxx so i’m not sure how you could get one online. Im sorry!
Hi, I have been searching for months & hundreds of Pinterest/online stores hunting the perfect rug that would catch my eye instantly & my search would be over!!! Today was THAT day & the rug in your living room. Can you please tell me where you purchased it?
I would love to! But as crazy as it sounds I have had probably 10+ rugs in my living room over the last year. lol would you be able to send me a picture of which one you are talking about? You can also check my resources page! I try to keep it updated!
where did you get the buffet table from? I love it!
It is from Kirklands. Unfortunately they do not sell it anymore! 🙁
What stain did you use on the table?
It is Kona Brown!
What paint color is on the walls?
It is SW Repose Gray 🙂