Summer is here and so is my patriotic farmhouse decor!
This post contains affiliate links where a small commission is received for the sale of products linked at no additional cost to you. I only partner or promote brands and products that I believe in or have tried myself.
I am absolutely in love with the way that our porch decor turned out. It works perfectly with our blue siding. I was swoon over the flag canvas the moment I seen it. I knew I had the perfect place for it! Do you have a favorite seasonal decor piece? I know I will be sad to take this one down!
- Pillows are from Walmart
- Red White and Blue Mason Jars are from Dollar General
- Lanterns are from Family Dollar
- Planter is from Kohls
- Log Furniture is from Kroger
- The Rug Can be found HERE (Target)
- The Flag Canvas is from Gabes
- The Welcome is from TJ Maxx
- The wreath is from Kohls
- The screen door is from Home Depot – found HERE
- The galvanizes planters are from Michaels
Take a look above the outdoor lights, notice the chicken wire? We have to put above our lights to keep the barn swallows away. HAHA. Now they just dive at my head while I mow…
The Living Room/Entry
I was able to reuse my red pillows from my Christmas Decor… my husband was thankful for that. As a result, I was able to spend the money else where. The flags are an easy addition to any space for a pop of color! If you need the non-patriotic details, they can be found in my living room tour HERE.
The Dining Room/Kitchen
- The Metal Chargers can be found HERE
- The White Chargers can be found HERE
- The Blue Star Plates are from Target Dollar Spot
- The White Small Plates are from Walmart
- The Stars were in a 6 Pack from Walmart – I painted them.
- The Metal lanterns are from Target Dollar Spot
I tried to keep the floating shelves more neutral. Sometimes too much color over there is too distracting. Check out my new Bakery Sign from Games. AMAZING!!! Its huge and it was only $29.99!
- The Non-Patriotic Decor is linked in my previous dining room decor tour found HERE.
- The Home of the Brave sign is from Gabe’s
- The Star Banner is from Target Dollar Spot
- The Stamped Books are a DIY – the tutorial can be found HERE.
I hope you found some inspiration for your Patriotic Farmhouse Decor! Please share your pictures with me!! If you missed any of my previous home tours you can find them below. Keep scrolling for additional photos.